Thursday, April 1, 2010

My last day Celebration with NicMates !!!

Hi friends, Yesterday being my last day at my company, i wrote an email to all my NicMates with heavy heart.  Just wanted to share it with you !

Hello NicMates,

A Very Good Morning to all of you !

Today is my last day after working with IndiaNIC since last 1.2 years; emotionally it is very hard to detach myself with IndiaNIC and all the members. But after all i am going to start my new life with new Vision and Mission, So at present I am going to stop providing my services for some time to IndiaNIC.

  • My experience @ IndiaNIC :
    • I cannot wait to share it with you all that it was a wonderful time i have spent with IndiaNIC wherein i learned and ramp up lot more things. And I deeply appreciate their cooperation towards me inside which i have grown my skills above and beyond.
  • My Special & Heartily Thanks to :
    • Sam, Sandeep Sir, Mahesh bhai who has always cooperated & guided me in a right way. Also they have enabled my Life's Vision and Objective more clear and motivated me to reach there. My Special Thanks to Sam who has given me an opportunity to work with iPhone team. And i would really appreciate that i can continue working with them again so that i can share their Vision of making IndiaNIC a world wide company and at the same time i can also get a change to continue to expand & nurture my skills of umbrella. I would also like to thanks to Sharadbhai and Mihir bhai for their kind cooperation.
  • Special Thanks to HR , Finance Team Admin Team, Network Team :
    • Special thanks to Pradeep Sir, Ashish bhai, Rakesh Panchal, Ali, Aarti mam, Ajay bhai, Himadri, Dinesh, Satish  for their ever support.
  • Special Thanks to all My colleagues :
    • Zalak, Meghna, Komal Mistry, Dhara, Bijal, Jhanvi, Shraddha, Komal Modi, Mou, Minal, Pooja, Nirali, Zinal,  Kalpesh bhai, Karan, Shoaib bhai, Joy, Nimesh bhai, Sagar, Ankur, Zahid bhai, Krish, Rox, Jitendra, Dhara, Upendra, Piyush, Sandeep(DM), Jitu, Jitendra bhai, Krushna bhai, Ilesh, Pragnesh, Jaydev, Umang for making my tenure memorable @ IndiaNIC.

I would remember all the memorable events like Manali Trip, Cricket Match, IndiaNIC's 10th anniversary and many more organized by IndiaNIC.
Last but not least, I would say that it's my burning desire to work with IndiaNIC again in near future !
Well, my friends had really made my last day a memorable one. I have also post replies when i have send this email across.
My Reporting Manager wrote to me :
Hello Sejal,
Assets: To me you as a colleagues  working with me have been very big Assets, it will make myself very Cheap If i start quantifying in numbers as what contribution an Asset brings to organisation.  I personally see a powerful lady in you and I am sure you will create big impacts in society and people around you.  
Indeed, Life is dynamic and it has to find its own path and means like river and keep moving.  For me its just first day and now you have a background and logics to move forward in your life.  I wish you all the best for your future/career and I look forward meeting you once I am back in India.
Our department feels proud of you.

Department Head wrote to me :
Dear Sejal,

It was great working with for all these time together and now today its a day to depart.
Wishing you all the very best for your future in all the areas. I will cherish all the good moments we shared together.

We had a very good celebration. Here are some of snaps with my mates !!!
DSC00411All my lunch time friends !!! I miss all’s while i will take my lunch ! :( DSC00413
DSC00414 Me with Reporting ManagerDSC00427
DSC00419 DSC00430
DSC00417 DSC00428
Thanks a ton to all my colleagues ! I am very much thankful to all of you !