Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Career Experience

 

I have been working as a Business Analyst for iPhone. Well, i have started from as an Analyst for web. But since my Reporting Manager has provided me an opportunity to work with iPhone Team. I have been shifted to Mobile Division. Till now my experience has been in following different areas.

  • Pre sales analysis, 
  • Requirement Gathering,
  • Client Orientation,
  • Use Case preparation, BRD(Business Requirement Document), Proposals,
  • Drafting execution plan to clients
  • Project Assessment,
  • Scoping, Documentation,
  • Budgeting,
  • Resource Allocation,
  • Project Kickoff,
  • Coordination with Design, Development And Accounts Department
  • Implementation Training,
  • Launch ,
  • Post-Launch Reviews

Domains worked

  • Real Estate
  • Medical
  • Travel
  • Ecommerce

Still this is a very shallow knowledge i have gained in my career  till now ! I wanted to gather it as much as i can by working in different domains in Analysis. I wanted to dig deeply in the Area of Analysis to gain the core knowledge of Analysis.

Yeah, i know that my dream point is still very far away from me from Analyst to Project Management. Well, i am very much interested in the following Areas of Project Management. I need to step to the ladder from Analyst –> Project Managers. :)

image

 

Stay tuned !