Saturday, January 31, 2009

Windows Washer – “PCDoctor” - At rescue !!!

 

            Yesterday I was worrying about the “Health” - Speed of my pc. It was running a little bit slow, what is expected out of it!! Although my PC has 1 GB RAM and Dual Core , it was too slow. It was really boredom to work with my computer. Eventually I came across with great software “Windows Washer”. It is really awesome software I have ever used!!

           When I wash my computer w/ “Windows Washer”, I was astonishing when I saw my computer’s performance fast!! I mean it was able to cope with at least my speed of opening the applications. There is ample number of reasons behind it.

  • It eliminates useless files that clog hard disk.
  • It acts just like an eraser for unnecessary internet files.
  • It deletes various unnecessary files which are created by using internet, some files which are created automatically by computer while opening applications.
  • It improves computer performance by deleting files
  • It is Award wining software!
  • It safely erases internet tracks, programs history etc.
  • It gives various options from where we can delete temporary files.

          Before using this I was used to delete files manually from Temporary folder by writing in Start-> Run-> %temp%. And then temporary folder would open. Then I select all files and then ctrl+alt+del. :).  But i was really tedious task!! And thus by doing this i was thinking that i m getting rid of temporary files.!!! :). I realized that it was so easy to use this software and i can just get rid of all unnecessary files from my whole computer, by merely clicking on “Wash” button in the software!!!! 

        Thanks a ton to “Windows Washer”!! You really helped me. Now, i am cool! And i can work very fast with the improved performance of my computer.

        I have had very good experienced with “Widows Washer”. At least once you all should use it. Thus i have harness the power of “Windows Washer”!!! :) It is really worth to use !

        It is freely available at Webroot website.

Bye!! Stay tuned :)

No comments: